IPPTS Associates has wide experience in the design and commissioning of leachate treatment plants, landfill design and development, waste facilities, anaerobic digestion plants and waste treatment process design. In addition, we provide advice on landfill gas extraction systems and Energy from Waste (EfW) plant design, both in the UK and worldwide.
We have particular specialist expertise in:
- landfill design, landfill gas extraction, and energy from waste
- waste facilities design, including anaerobic digestion plant infrastructure/ biogas systems
- leachate management and treatment
- construction consultancy, including construction management and supervision
- environmental compliance consultancy, including SSAFO regulations compliance
- support to AD and water treatment plant operators after water discharge non-compliance incidents
- water quality monitoring including Water Quality Management Plans, Sampling Procedures, and interpretation of water quality monitoring data received back from laboratories
- technical input to EA Enforcement Undertakings in the event of a non-compliance incident involving the escape of water pollutants, including slurry and clamp liquor
- technical advice after pollution incidents including liaison with the local environmental regulator
- landfill gas monitoring
- ATEX and DSEAR compliance (including Risk Assessment)
- Health and Safety when working in confined spaces.
Call or email us with details of your project which requires professional environmental engineering expertise. We will provide more information on the service we offer.